Did you know that more than 7 out of 10 YouTube visitors go directly to YouTube when it comes to solving a problem?
So organizations do understand that offering support videos not only saves costs, but also builds trust, raises customer satisfaction, and positively influences sales.
The problem is that creating a video once isn’t sufficient. As you product evolves, you have to keep updating your videos to ensure they are aligned with the latest product release. And what about localization? All this makes the video production process very expensive. Companies choose to not produce videos at all and thus, have to miss opportunities.
Fortunately, there’s a way to create videos automatically right out of your content if you apply single-sourcing and multi-channel publishing principles to video production. Join us at a webinar on Thursday, March 14th at 12pm EST to learn how the modern technology and the right approach to your content enables you to automatically create and update videos.
- Why you need to start creating videos
- What makes the video production so expensive
- How single sourcing enables you to automatically create a video from your content
- How to automatically localize your video
- What requirements your content should meet to enable automated video creation
- Wouter Maagdenberg, CEO of TXTOmedia. TXTOmedia enables organizations to capitalize on their existing text-based support content, turning it into rich media in an automated way. Wouter started his first tech company, during his BA studies at Erasmus University in 1996. He sold his latest company (Enterprise Video Content Management) to SDL plc in 2011. Wouter worked for SDL as VP Media Worldwide and then left the company to start TXTOmedia.
- Alex Masycheff, CEO of Intuillion. Alex has been in the content industry for over 20 years. Before founding Intuillion, he lead implementation of XML-based solutions in many companies, including Kodak, Siemens, Netgear, and EMC.
When: Thursday, March 14th at 12pm EST. To register, click here.